This last Saturday Grandpa Walker took us to Mann Creek Reservoir, near Weiser. Justin got his first 2 ski runs of the year in and looked pretty good. I also skied and was very proud that I at least got up. Layla said she wanted to ski with Daddy, until she jumped in the freezing cold water. She screamed and jumped right back out. She didn't ask to ski again. It was also Hazel's first Boat ride, she slept right through it. We really enjoyed it and are hoping to get to go a lot this year.
2 comments:
why are you the JEWfamily.blogspot.com??? are you a jew?? just wondering... Elsie good on ya for hitting the water... Looks like fun. Cant wait to see you guys. PS...I cant believe how much Hazel looks like justin.
So I think you guys have gone skiing since last posting. So how about a little updatege. You could have some really cool San Fran pics up....but.......you ditched us. Love you too ditchers bye now
Post a Comment