Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The Movies
So we went to the dollar movie tonight, two for one Tuesday, and saw 21. Pretty cool show. We went to the 4:00 movies so the kids might be a little better, not a happening run around the aisles through the movie, it was the only way we were gong to be able to watch the movie. Everyone was sitting in the back and the kids were running around in the front. They weren't too bad or loud so it was better than having them scream because we made them try and sit still trough the whole movie. Anyways, after the movie an older couple came up to us and told us that we should be more careful about letting out kids run around because someone could kidnap them. We were pretty offended and so we never even acknowledged that they even said anything and turned our backs to them. I could see if it was a big event or something like that, but there were 6 people in the movie theater, all of whom were in plain view. I felt like pushing them down when we got into the parking lot. Which would have been great since it was pouring rain outside. There was nearly 4 inches of rushing water in the parking lot. Mind your own business people. So yea just a little venting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Elsie that's hilarious. I know you better than that. You would never do such a thing as to hurt the nosey elderly...remind me why they take it upon themselves to contiue mothering when they are far passed there time???You're a great mom, don't worry about it.
That drives me crazy when people make comments to me about stuff like that with my kids...at the grocery store I usually have an elderly lady tell me that I better watch it because Marcus is going to fall out of the cart (he stands in the back of the cart, I tell him not to but what can you do). Well you know what, if he does fall out he'll learn his lesson. Big deal.
Post a Comment