Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Knickerbocker Festival

This last weekend was Lake Mills Ice Festival. It's called the Knickerbocker Festival. They had ice sculptures, a snowball eating contest(ice cream). The kids said they didn't like it when it was all said and done, but Justin and I enjoyed getting out. The girls participated in the snowball eating contest, and Layla had fun until she lost. Hazel did it even though she didn't want to. I was surprised. I had to stop at the grocery store before we went home and it was a little to much for Urban. The crazy thing was, he was being so good I didn't even notice he was like that for a few minutes.













1 comment:

Steve and MaryAnn said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Hey Elsie have you gone to the chocolate store yet?? When I come to visit we will have to go back to the antique store to see if there are any other antiques I could buy for me, for your house!
Love ya!