Justin Had to work late for a couple of days, so the girls and I went to Weiser for Fiddle Week. Layla enjoyed the carnival a lot last year, so I thought it would be a good distraction. We are waiting for Justin to have a second interview for a job in Provo. We really want it and it has been hard to be patient!! So we went to Weiser on Wednesday night and stayed Thursday and left on Friday.
Grandma Walker wrecked her car while we were there. Her and Layla were going down to get the music ready for the clogging performance and Grandma rear ended someone. Layla bit her lip pretty good, But they were both OK. She kept telling me how the air bag hit grandma and she was going to miss her so much. I think she thought grandma was dead or going to jail, But she didn't think she would ever see her again. Silly Girl!!
But these are a few pics of her on the carnival rides. We lied and said Hazel was 2 so that she could go on a ride as well. It was a big mistake. She cried and tried to scale the gates to go on another ride. So I took her back to the house and Grandma and Layla stayed and rode rides until 10 pm. She Loved it!! Thanks Grandma!!
1 comment:
Cute pics of the girls. My mom told me the story about Hazel just falling in love with the car ride. Sounds like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment