Sunday, June 22, 2008
Motherhood Trials
O.K. So just a little whining. My Sabbath hasn't gone as I had hoped. Hazel Refused to sit through the passing of the sacrament. Justin was helping pass and she thought that she needed to be by his side. Out in the hall wasn't much better as people stared at me like i was a bad Mom when I couldn't control my kids and make them sit and behave. I know they were thinking, " And she's having another one!" I don't know what it is about Sacrament but my kids are horrible! Then Hazel finally gets to go to nursery, But does she? No, I have to stay with her and when I do manage to sneak out, She falls asleep! Why can't that happen in sacrament. So I take her out of nursery and wake her up so she will nap when we get home. Does she? No after an hour of rocking and walking and making her cry, she is still wide awake and ornery as ever. Layla, my never napping child even took a nap. But Hazel didn't close her eyes until Layla woke up. Now at 6:30, She is just waking up and won't sleep tonight!! Just my luck! I have to work early in the morning. Here are some pics of the way she finally managed to fall asleep.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's not just your kids who are horrible in Sacrament...I too have had my sundays wandering the halls and wondering why I was there. I just have to remind myself that it's just another day in the long run and there are sooo many other moms that have done exactally what we are doing and had to have been just as frustrated. I have to say how fast your girls hair grows... man Hazel has piggies already?? How cute!!
Your kids are getting so big. You guys sound like your doing great. I miss you guys tunz. I got a blog but I don't know how much I will update it, my friend was buggin me do do one so I did. Congrats on the third baby thats exciting.
:) I love this post. Aren't Sundays supposed to be the "day of rest" !? ha ha- not even close- Hey don't worry about what they all think with the "Having another one" With me 3 little guys - i know people stare and wonder- "How the heck does she do it?"
Post a Comment