Saturday, October 4, 2008

Flag Football


Owen

DJ playing quarterback

Justin


Hazie watching Daddy


Justin falling after making a catch


Layla having a snack



Justin is playing on a flag football team with DJ. He misses a few games with travelling for his job, but the games he is able to go to, he has a good time. Even though He is the "OLD GUY" on the team. He is almost 27 and all the other guys are 24. We get quite a few stares when we walk in with our to girls and big fat pregnant me. The game this week, we were watching Owen and went to the game with him. It took us 20 min. just to get in the car. But boy were people looking at us funny. The guys played a good game. They slaughter everyone!! Here are a few pics from the game.

2 comments:

Steve and MaryAnn said...

Hazel is so stinking cute! I'm so excited to see you all this week. DJ tells me there is a football game this friday....do you want me to wear my old weiser gear? I promise not to yell and scream like I did at your highschool games!!!
Love you!

rychelle said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss you. I hope UTAH is great.

RYchelle