Sunday, October 26, 2008

Layla's 4th Birthday!!


Layla is getting so big!! We can't believe how fast she is growing up. We had her Birthday party on Oct 18th. We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It's the corn maze/pumpkin patch. The girls had a good time. Layla got her face painted like a butterfly and Hazel got a ladybug on her arm. They went on a hay ride, cow ride, slides and jump houses. Then at home we had a pinata, cake and homemade ice cream. The video shows most of the pinata fun. Layla loved it!! Thanks so much to all those who participated. It made Layla's day!!


Layla with her princess cake and Hazel getting her arm painted



Hazel in a wooden train


The girls going down a slide

Layla riding the cow train with her painted face.


Getting her face painted


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are getting so big.
I hope we get to see you guys around the holidays this year. Tell Layla Lily says Happy Birthday!!!

Paige said...

Too cute!! Everyone looks like they were having fun. Layla's cake was so cute too! WE miss you guys

dkwalkerfam said...

Those face painting are the Bomb.com/diggity! I wish I could get my face painted like that.. I think I would get G.I.Joes painted on me though instead of flowers..

From Katelyn

The Barkdull Family.... said...

Tell Layla Happy Birthday from Sophia :)

rychelle said...

So adorable. Happy Birthday Layla. We miss you