Here is a little bit of what is happening in our life.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Happy Birthdays!!
Happy Birthday Urban and Hazel!!! Urban turned ONE on the first and Hazel turned THREE on the fifth. This last year has gone by so fast. Each year gets faster than the last. It's CRAZY! Urban is a lot of fun. He has the most mischievous grin and he is the biggest mommas boy ever. Honestly it's bad. He isn't walking yet, which has me a little annoyed. The girls walked at 9 months. I guess I just expected the same from him. I am ready for him to walk and not get his clothes and hands dirty all the time from crawling. Hazel is our little fire ball. She is crazy Hazy! She is our goofy child and keeps us laughing all the time. She has been going to preschool for the last 5 months and loves it. She enjoys interacting with others but loves her alone time and plays best that way. I guess that comes from having a bossy older sister. We love them both so much and had such a good time celebrating their Birthdays together. We went to Kangaroo Zoo and had cake and ice cream. I made the cakes. Hazel's was Strawberry Shortcake(who she absolutely loves right now) and Urban's was a football.
Jake and Emery What a mess!
Happy Birthday to you! Yummy!
(DJ and Kate came by a little later to celebrate with us and while Owen was eating his cake in the kitchen, he found something else that looked good and decided to give it a few tries.)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your girls sound like mine...Evey is better on her on her own sometimes as well do to Lily trying to control everything they play. Happy birthday to the two little ones.
Crazy how time flies! Its seems like just yesterday that I was getting a call at 3 AM to come watch the girls cuz Elsie was going into labor.... now Urban-Legend is already 1!!! Crazy beans!! Happy B-day Urban and Hazel!
5 comments:
Your girls sound like mine...Evey is better on her on her own sometimes as well do to Lily trying to control everything they play. Happy birthday to the two little ones.
Great job on the cakes! And I love the candle.
Crazy how time flies! Its seems like just yesterday that I was getting a call at 3 AM to come watch the girls cuz Elsie was going into labor.... now Urban-Legend is already 1!!! Crazy beans!! Happy B-day Urban and Hazel!
SOunds like a fun day!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to the GROUND! Awesome pictures. Looks like it was an awesome party.
Post a Comment