Monday, December 21, 2009

Hong Kong

 


Add caption
As many of you know, I frequently travel for work. Usually I get to go to exotic places like Arkansas. Two weeks ago, however, I broke the mold and went to Hong Kong to visit a client. Since this may have been my first and last trip to HK, I stayed an extra day to take in the sights. The client I was with sent one of their guys from Chicago so he and I bummed around together along with some locals that he knew from the office. Here are some photos of what we did.

We rode the sky tram up to the "Big Buddha". We opted to spend the extra few bucks to get one with a glass bottom. I thought it was going to be pretty freaky, but it wasn't too bad

 

After Big Buddha, we took a taxi to a little fishing village that I can remember the name of. One of the girls we were with jokingly called it the Venice of Hong Kong. We went out on a little boat to see some pink dolphins. I was just able to catch one jumping.
 

 
After checking out the town, we had a little seafood lunch. We bought everything at the local market and then brought it to a little restaurant to cook it up. Here are some before and after shots.
 



At the end of the day, we headed up to "The Peak" to check out a view of the whole city. It was a little foggy but it was still pretty neat to see the whole city from the top.


2 comments:

rychelle said...

Sounds like a blast!! The pictures are great!!

Emily said...

That is so amazing Justin! I am so glad (and jealous) you got to go. :)