Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tatum Jacob Christensen

These are the pictures that I took of my handsome nephew last night. He was born Yesterday the 26th. Later in the day he was life flighted up to Primary children's and will undergo surgery today. They will be fixing his esophagus and attaching it to his stomach. He was born 6lbs 2oz. and is such a sweet calm little guy. He seems to be doing well, but all thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.






2 comments:

April Nielsen said...

Is that Brandon's baby?? Was he born early? I hope he does well with everything...I can't imagine how hard it is to send your newborn into surgery...What a fun name the little guy has

megib said...

I just wanted to say HI to zeffie and let her know we love her and hope he come out 100% from the surgery! We'll say a prayr for him! We miss you!