Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Valentines a little late.





































































I keep looking at other peoples blogs and then thinking that I need to post something. I looked through my pics and couldn't find anything post worthy. We got a new little video camera(which broke 2 days ago. We will be taking it back.) and I have been using it a lot. It is just so much smaller and more convenient for the day to day stuff. But since the video camera isn't working we got out the regular camera last night and then uploaded all the pics I had forgotten about. Valentines day was one of them. We had a really good day. Church was awful but that is nothing new right now. But than We had DJ and Kate over for dinner. We made tons of yummy food and stuffed ourselves. It was great. I had made cookies to decorate but we were all to full to even want to. So the girls decorated them a week later. Urban got in on the action to, but he required that I help him with both hands. Thus the reason for no pics of him with cookies.

No comments: