I have been without internet for the past month and a half, so I am sorry about not posting anything, but I think it is a good excuse. But this bit of news had to be shared.
Justin got a new job!!!
We are making a move to WISCONSIN! Justin got a job with Trek Bicycles. We are super excited and terrified at the same time. I am so excited to have a husband again, But it is so far from family and everything that is familiar to me.
Justin will be leaving in about 2 weeks (that is the plan anyways, He could end up leaving sooner if Attask says they don't want a 2 week.) And the kids and I will follow after we find a place to live. We are hoping to buy something. I will probably just hang around and spend my time visiting family until I leave. Wish us luck!!
8 comments:
Wow! That is a big change - but I'm sure things will work out!!! We wish they would work out here and not so far away, but we wish you guys the best and we'll have to keep in touch! Your pictures are precious and I was very inspired by your beautiful refinishing projects - I need to get busy and get some of that done after we get our garden going!!!
WHere is Wisconsin?? Milwaukee is only about 3 hours away from me! and I have a cute friend that is actually moving there this weekend...hopefully we can see each other!!
As long as Justin gets to sleep in his own bed more than 50% of the time, it's probably the right thing to do. I really hope you like the Packers!
YAAA! You will love the North! We did! We loved our ward up north! It was by far our favorite. The winters will be rough but I am sure you will LOVE IT!!!! CONGRATS!
That's exciting. Good luck. Let me know it you need anything.
Congratulations on Justin's new job!
I know how hard it is to have a traveling husband--it ain't fun.
Rob and Emily lived across Lake Michigan from where you'll be....
Take your long-johns! That part of the country gets cold. Good luck on your move!
Congrats! Where in Wisconsin are you moving? When? We are so excited for you.
Post a Comment