Here is a little bit of what is happening in our life.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
A little catch up!
If you didn't read the previous post you might want to. And as for this one, Here are some random pictures of our lives lately. We have just been at home, playing at the park, The girls graduated from Preschool, and my Dad's 50th in Beaver.
Adorable!! Every picture you take has such character...love barbie and ken kissing ;) Your girls are beautiful and Urban is a blonde spitten image of Justin.
I have no clue how your kids can do that! Fall asleep at the table :) it's so cute and funny. Thanks for everything you've done for us. You are such a great example to me and I love you and your family so much. I am really sad you're moving so far away. We'll miss you a ton!
5 comments:
Adorable!! Every picture you take has such character...love barbie and ken kissing ;) Your girls are beautiful and Urban is a blonde spitten image of Justin.
Your kids are getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys in a month. And we are so excited for you guys and your new opportunity
They are so cute we'll have to try to get them together again before you leave.
Your photograph is amazing. You have a real gift Elsie.
I have no clue how your kids can do that! Fall asleep at the table :) it's so cute and funny. Thanks for everything you've done for us. You are such a great example to me and I love you and your family so much. I am really sad you're moving so far away. We'll miss you a ton!
Post a Comment