Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

We went Ice skating during the day with our ward. It is a ward tradition so our kids are already looking forward to next year. They had a great time. Layla started out using a chair to steady herself and slowly graduated to just skating. Hazel sat on the chair and made justin push her around the rink the entire time. Urban did't like it at all. We tried a sled and then just walking holding on to me. He only liked playing on the bleachers. At the very end a better sled became available and he rode in that happily for 5 or so min. After that we came home an prepared for dinner with our friends the Nielsons and Bailies. We had a great dinner with them. Decorated ginger bread houses and had a talent show. Layla sang silent night and Hazel did a summersault. They got their Christmas eve jammies and off to bed it was. It was a great day.














2 comments:

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

I love the pictures! That's a great ward activity. Your children are growing up!!!

April Nielsen said...

I love ice skating...I think I've only been twice. I'm sure you have ice skates at Walmart. Christmas looks like it was a success.
Question--What photoshop do you recommend...regular PS or Elements?