Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hazel's Birthday party




  















So I didn't post on Hazel's actual B-day (the 5th) because Her party was coming up, and we didn't really celebrate on her birthday. Her party today was a lot of fun. It was her first friend party and she enjoyed it. She specifically asked for a pinata, decorations and a pool cake. I figured I could handle that. She had 4 friends show up and they had a good time playing. Here are the pics of her party and a few of her actual Birthday.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome cake and pics. Looks like she had fun. Miss you guys

April Nielsen said...

Serioiusly Els you're kids are so darn cute! How fun is her cake? You and me know how to do Nov, Dec babies really well! BTW...you've done three kids...any advice for the first few weeks of adjusting would be totally welcomed! This is tough stuff!

Steve and MaryAnn said...

I'm glad someone in the family is still blogging. I can't look at your blog to often because it makes me miss you guys even more! Love the cake.....naked dolls???