Thursday, December 2, 2010

Urban is 2!!

I feel like I am only blogging Birthdays. It might be because that is all we are doing at our house lately. It is our busy quarter. Urban had an uneventful Birthday. I had a lot of shopping to do in Madison, so he stayed with a friend. I didn't think it was nice to torture him with shopping on his Birthday. Later that night, we did cupcakes and presents. He loves Lightning Mcqueen and Buzz right now. I was able to find lightning cupcake stuff, so voila. He was very happy with his presents, as were the girls. I think they are dying for Christmas. It will be here soon enough. Here are a few pics of our little evening.
Cupcakes were the way to go this year.

The girls were also super happy that we did cupcakes.  They each downed as many as they could before mom and dad noticed.  Much easier to sneak off with than a piece of cake.
Rex flashlight
Kachow




2 comments:

April Nielsen said...

SO cute! You know that I'm really missing you right now! I'm in the middle of trying to find a photographer for this little girly coming in a couple weeks and I am totally up in the air! Why did you move??? Miss ya!

Suzy said...

Wow! Two already! Time flies. I hope you are all loving your new house and time together!